Applying for undergraduate courses starting in 2017
Applications for courses starting in 2017 are open now. This includes semester 1, mid year and other teaching periods.
Follow the steps below to apply for undergraduate courses starting in 2017.
If you have already submitted an application for entry in 2017 and want to change your preferences go to My Application. You do not need to submit a new application to change your preferences.
Before you apply
When you are sure you understand this information, choose from the options below to begin your application.
If you are a domestic applicant select the button below. You are a domestic applicant if:
- you are an Australian citizen
- you are an Australian permanent resident
- you are the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, or
- you are a New Zealand citizen.
Note for 2016 year 12 students
If you are currently enrolled in an Australian year 12 program, or the International Baccalaureate in a school in Australia, you will need your registration/candidate number as supplied by your Board of Studies. This information is required to correctly identify you as a current year 12 student. If you do not supply your registration/candidate number you may not be charged the correct processing fee and we may not be able to obtain your year 12 results on your behalf.
International year 12 applicants
If you are an international year 12 applicant select the button below. You are an international year 12 applicant if:
- you hold a student visa, temporary resident visa or visitor visa and were enrolled in an Australian year 12 program, or the International Baccalaureate in a school in Australia, in 2016, or
- you completed an Australian year 12 program offshore in your home country in 2016.