SATAC will provide updates on any changes to SACE/NTCET subjects and how they affect tertiary entry for students as information is made available from the SACE Board.
The information on this page will be updated as the tertiary entrance status of subjects is approved by SATAC's member institutions.
You can find more information about SACE/NTCET subjects for tertiary entry in the Tertiary Entrance booklet.
Newly accredited subjects for 2020
The following new or redeveloped subjects have been accredited by the SACE Board and will be implemented in 2020 (for tertiary entry in 2021):
- Australian Languages – Additional Language
- Australian Languages – First Languages
- Australian Languages – Language Revival
- Business Innovation
- Digital Communication Solutions
- Industry and Entrepreneurial Solutions
- Material Solutions
- Outdoor Education
- Physical Education
- Robotics and Electronic Systems
A counting restriction of a maximum of 20 credits from the set of Australian Language subjects applies.
Newly accredited subjects for 2021
The following new or redeveloped subjects have been accredited by the SACE Board and will be implemented in 2021 (for tertiary entry in 2022):
- Health and Wellbeing
- Power, Politics and People
- Indonesian (background speakers)
- Legal Studies