Apply or manage your application here
Equity Scholarships are for undergraduate students who can provide proof of financial need.
SATAC processes Equity Scholarships on behalf of the University of South Australia.
You can apply for an Equity Scholarship through SATAC if you:
- are an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- you have an offer to begin study at the University of South Australia, or
- you are continuing your studies at the University of South Australia and started your course in the previous year
- you will be enrolling in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
Full-fee-paying students and international students are not eligible to apply.
You will need to provide supporting information with your Equity Scholarships application.
Current SATAC applicants
Current SATAC applicants will need to provide their application reference number.
Current University of South Australia students
Current UniSA students will need to provide their student number and course details.
Proof of financial disadvantage
If you receive a Commonwealth means-tested income support payment you will need:
- your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- your Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) file number
If you do not receive a Commonwealth means-tested support payment you will need to supply an income statement for each person in your household for the last two financial years.
For consideration for rural or regional ranking, you will need:
- your permanent residence postcode
- to state that you moved for study
- to provide the names and postcodes of the schools you attended for the last two years of your secondary schooling.
|1 July 2021||Applications open for midyear 2021 Equity Scholarships.|
|20 August 2021||Applications close for midyear 2021 Equity Scholarship.|
|27 August 2021||Deadline to submit supporting documents. Documents must be received at SATAC by 5.00 pm.|
|31 August 2021||Census date.|
|Mid-September 2021||Applicants are advised of the outcome of their application.|
Applying for other types of scholarship
SATAC's participating institutions offer a range of scholarships and grants to help students. Contact the institution for more information about the scholarships on offer.