SATAC is the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre.
Established in 1977 by the universities in South Australia, its aim was to provide a single admissions office for all higher education institutions in the state.
SATAC’s job is to process and assess applications for entry to tertiary courses in South Australia and the Northern Territory. We then provide our participating institutions with a list of eligible applicants. The institutions decide who will receive an offer and then SATAC makes the offers on their behalf.
- manage the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) in South Australia and the Northern Territory
- process applications for selected equity scholarships at University of South Australia
- calculate the university aggregate and ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) for SACE and NTCET students.
SATAC is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
If you need help with the application or admissions process or the outcome of your application, SATAC can provide advice in person or by phone or email.
- TAFE SA
- Charles Darwin University
- Flinders University
- The University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- CQUniversity Australia
- International College of Hotel Management (ICHM)
- Torrens University Australia