Friday 24 September 2021
Applications for undergraduate courses are closing soon. Apply before 30 September to avoid paying more for your application.
After 30 September you can still apply for most courses, but application fees increase to $225.
It's easy to apply online.
- Everything you need to know about SATAC applications is on our website! Check the links under 'Applying' in the menu at the top of the page for more info.
- Read more about applying for tertiary study in the SATAC Guide and tertiary entrance books.
- Use course search at the top right of this page to look for undergraduate courses.
- Choose Apply Now at the top right of this page when you're ready to start your application. Choose undergraduate applicants from the options.
- There are currently two start date options for undergraduate courses. Choose to study in 2022 for courses starting next year.
What to know more about the application process?
Check out our 'How-to-guide' to applying for undergraduate courses on YouTube:
Courses with final closing dates
Some courses have final closing dates. This means that late applications are not accepted.
The following courses at the University of Adelaide are closing on 30 September:
- Medical Studies/Medicine (including Bonded Medical Program)
- Dental Surgery
- Oral Health
- Veterinary Bioscience
Other courses with final closing dates are coming up later this year:
- Creative Arts (Drama) at Flinders University on 22 November
- Clinical Sciences/Doctor of Medicine at Flinders University on 1 December
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology at the University of Adelaide on 1 December
The following courses at Charles Darwin University are also closing on 1 December. They may not accept late applications (check if applying after this date):
- Clinical Sciences
Check the key dates page for more information about undergraduate dates and deadlines.